Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Now is the time of year to express gratitude for the positive aspects of life. I hope that you will find time to spend with friends and family. Be safe if you travel and have a great Thanksgiving!

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- President John F. Kennedy

Christmas Parades

Next month I will be participating in two Christmas parades in Guilford County:

Pleasant Garden Christmas Parade
Sunday, December 8th
3:00 PM

Gibsonville Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 14th
2:00 PM

Look for me in my red Ford Mustang, also known as the "Campaign Mobile."

News Updates Coming Soon

In the next week or so I will be releasing an update on public policy issues in North Carolina. I will share some thoughts on topics that are important to our citizens. Also, I would like to provide an update on what to expect in future legislative sessions.

Once again, best wishes for a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Rep. Jon Hardister
NC House District 59