Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mike Winstead Endorses Jon Hardister for NC House

Guilford County Commissioner Mike Winstead has publicly endorsed our campaign for NC House. It is an honor to receive this endorsement, and I appreciate Mike's support. 

Winstead, a Republican, is currently serving his second term on the Guilford County Board of Commissioners. He offered the following letter as an endorsement of our campaign:

To the Voters of NC House District 59,

I would like to publicly express my support for Jon Hardister, candidate for NC House District 59. Jon is a sincere, hard-working individual who truly wants to make a difference in our state government. He understands the issue that are facing our citizens, and he has the right temperament for the job.

With a background of working in a small business, Jon has a unique perspective of the problems we are facing. he understands that we must rely on the private sector, not the government, to get our economy back on sound footing. He will advocate for less government, and he will bring a responsible approach to how our tax dollars are spent.

When I first met Jon, I was impressed with his passion to get involved with public service. It was clear that he has sincere concerns about our future. I am confident that he will work hard and dedicate himself to addressing the concerns of our citizens.

Furthermore, I hope that you will join me in voting for Jon Hardister in the Primary Election on May 8. There is no question in my mind that he is the right person for this job. I look forward to voting for him, and I would be proud to have him as my representative.

Mike Winstead, Jr.
Greensboro, NC