Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thank You For Your Support


It is an honor to have won the Republican nomination for NC House District 59. I am humbled by the support that was granted to me, and I truly appreciate each and every vote that I received. There is no way that I could have won this election without generous support from family, friends, and volunteers.

While on the campaign trail, I met many wonderful people who have sincere concerns about our state's future. As a candidate, my goal was to let the voters know who I am, explain why I'm running for office, and listen to their concerns. This expanded my understanding of the issues facing our citizens, and increased my desire to make a difference.

Serving as a Representative in the NC House will be an honor and a privilege. I will stay true to my conservative values and be accessible to my constituents. Above all, I will dedicate myself to performing my duties and serving the citizens who elected me to public office.

Thank you for placing your trust in me. I am honored by your support, and I look forward to serving in our State Capital.